18 Session CHIP
What is CHIP?
The Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP) is a scientifically proven Lifestyle Intervention Program.
CHIP can help prevent and reverse lifestyle related chronic diseases such as:
- Heart disease,
- Type 2 diabetes,
- High blood pressure,
- Elevated cholesterol,
- and more.
Is CHIP right for Me?
These are just a few of the priceless benefits that thousands of people have already enjoyed with CHIP:
- Reverse chronic disease,
- Lose weight while eating more,
- Gain energy,
- Spend less on food and medication,
- Enjoy life again, and
- Live more!
How can CHIP help?
Significant measurable changes are consistently recorded in as little as 30 days.
Average CHIP participants:
- Lower cholesterol 10-25% or more,²
- Decrease biomarkers for stroke risk,²
- Normalize blood pressure,²
- Lower weight without calorie counting,²
- Lessen depression, and ³
- Manage & reverse type II diabetes symptoms.¹
THE COMPLETE HEALTH IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
Join over 65,000 participants who have already experienced CHIP
RLM CHIP program includes:
- 2 visits, before and after.
- Billed to your health insurance as specialist visits. Co-pay and deductibles may apply. Please check your health insurance coverage.
- 2 lab draws.
- Billed to your insurance by the lab.
- 18 videos followed by small group discussions (via Zoom during COVID-19).
- 8 group visits with a medical provider following the lessons (via Zoom during COVID-19).
- Billed to your insurance. No co-pay. However, a deductible may apply.
- Curriculum kit:
- Access to CHIP Hub for four months.
- (Optional) Access to Hard Copy high quality printed materials – Please call our office at 585-484-1254.
- Pick up free or pay or shipped to you via media mail (allow 2 weeks).
- Please call our office if you prefer to recieve materials by mail sooner. You will charged a nominal shipping fee.
- Private CHIP FaceBook group membership.
- Plenty of support!
Stories of CHIP graduates: How their lives are just beginning again
A testimony from Mark McNeill on coronary disease reversal with the CHIP program.
Testimony from Lynn Anastas on her improvement and reversal of osteoarthritis after going through the CHIP program.
Beverley’s story of recovery and reversal of diabetes after going through the CHIP program.
Athens, Ohio: Their Story
A series of testimonies from participants in the Athens Community Lifestyle Intervention Initiative.
MEET THE VIDEO PRESENTERS
These authorities present the CHIP material in an innovative and entertaining format.
HANS DIEHL, DrHSc, MPH, FACN
CHIP Founder & Consultant
- Clinical Professor of Preventive Medicine at Loma Linda University School of Medicine.
- World Authority on Lifestyle Medicine with 30+ years of leadership experience.
- International Speaker and published author of multiple books and scientific publications.
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in Cardiovascular Epidemiology, National Institutes of Health.
DARREN MORTON, PhD
Exercise Physiologist and Health Educator
- Senior Lecturer at Avondale College of Higher Education.
- Published articles in leading medical and scientific journals
- Recipient of Australian Learning and Teaching Council award for outstanding contributions to student learning in the University sector.
- Earned Australian Fitness Network Author of the Year award.
ANDREA AVERY, MD, MBA
- Award for Outstanding Research, University of North Carolina.
- Received Outstanding Young Woman in America Distinction.
- 25 years of clinical research, private practice, clinical teaching of medical students and physicians in training.
- Has served as faculty member at 3 prestigious U.S. academic medical centers
MORE ABOUT CHIP
Be your own best medicine. We’ll help you learn to take back your health.
Academic and medical praise for CHIP!
- Physicians’ Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM)
- The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI)
- The International Nutrition Research Foundation
Over 30 scientific articles on CHIP in peer-reviewed medical journals such as:
- American Journal of Cardiology
- The Journal of the American Dietetic Association
- Preventive Medicine
1. Shurney, D., S. Hyde, et al. (2012). “CHIP lifestyle program at Vanderbilt University demonstrates an early ROI for a diabetic cohort in a workplace setting: a case study” Journal of Managed Care Medicine 15(4): 5-15.
2. Aldana, S. G., Greenlaw, R. L., Diehl, H. A., Merrill, R. M., Salberg, A., & Englert, H. (2008). “A video-based lifestyle intervention and changes in coronary risk.” Health Educ Res, 23(1), 115-124.
3. Thieszen, C. L., R. M. Merrill, et al. (2011). “The Coronary Health Improvement Project (CHIP) for lowering weight and improving psychosocial health.” Psychol Rep 109(1): 338-352.