RLMI CME credits are FREE to qualified medical professionals!
Note – There is a $49 Lift Project license fee (details below)
Qualifying credentials include: CNM, CSW/MSW/DSW, DC, DDS, DNP/NP/APRN, DO, DPH, MD, MPH, OD, OT/PT, PA, PharmD, PhD, RD/RDN, RN, and Certified Health Coach.
If your credentials are not listed, contact [email protected] to see if you qualify.
If your credential is listed above, you can receive CME credit for free by using coupon code freeCME at checkout. Click “Sign up” above to get started! If you are a medical professional and want to experience the Lift Project without CME credit, see the instructions below in the Important Notes.
- Register for the program here and use discount code MedProLIFT for the facilitated program or MedProLIFTSP for the self-paced course, lowering the price to $49.
- We will email your Lift Project portal login information (provides access to materials, videos, and quizzes for one full year).
For optional CME credit:
- Facilitated program: Attend at least eight of the ten live sessions and pass all ten quizzes (each session/video has a quiz). Self-Paced course: View all ten videos and pass all ten quizzes.
- Tip – take each quiz after each session/video while it’s fresh in your mind.
- At the end of the program, after passing all the quizzes, download the Certificate of Achievement from the Lift Project portal and email it to [email protected], noting the request for CME credit.
- We will send you a CME survey (Google form) link that will automatically send you a CME certificate when the survey is completed.
Note – The facilitated program sessions attendance may be audited to confirm the requirements were met to qualify for CME credit.
The Lift Project for Medical Professionals
The Lift Project for Medical Professionals course combines mental and physical aspects of Lifestyle Medicine. Learn how to improve your patient’s mood using the latest findings from positive psychology, lifestyle medicine, and neuroscience.
This course is designed to teach clinicians the skills to empower patients to take charge of their own health. By helping patients help themselves, practitioners will experience a renewed “Joy of Practice” while earning 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM
We recommend attending the live facilitated program, but if your schedule does not allow it, you can choose the self-paced version and take it on your own time. The facilitated course consists of 10 live Zoom lessons, one hour per lesson, one lesson per week, with an associated quiz for each of the 10 lessons. This fun, immersive program provides clinical skills and insights from the participant group dynamics. More details about what the Lift Project consists of are located here.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Medical Society of New York (MSSNY) through the joint providership of the Rochester Academy of Medicine and Rochester Lifestyle Medicine Institute. The Rochester Academy of Medicine is accredited by the Medical Society of New York (MSSNY) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Rochester Academy of Medicine designates this activity for a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Note: This course must be completed in sequence.
After completing a module, please click the green “Mark Complete” button in order to proceed to the “Next Module.”