CHIP Registration Confirmation
Welcome to the Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP)!
All sessions are held via Zoom web conference.
The CHIP program is offered by Rochester Lifestyle Medicine Institute. Medical supervision is strongly suggested as the positive health impact may result in necessary medication changes. We welcome the opportunity to work with your current health care provider. We currently collaborate with several doctor’s offices and health systems.
Please note that your registration fee does not include out-of-pocket medical costs incurred with suggested medical supervision.
CHIP can help prevent and reverse lifestyle-related chronic diseases such as:
- Heart disease
- Type II diabetes – average CHIP participants manage & reverse type II diabetes symptoms.¹
- Obesity – average CHIP participants lower weight without calorie counting ²
- High blood pressure – average CHIP participants normalize blood pressure ²
- Elevated cholesterol – average CHIP participants may lower cholesterol 10-25% or more ²
- Decrease biomarkers for stroke risk ²
- Lessen depression ³
- An email with more details has been sent from Rochester Lifestyle Medicine to the address that you used to register.
You may contact us at 585-484-1254 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. We are excited to support you on your journey to better health!
Ted D. Barnett, MD, FACLM (a.k.a. “Dr. Veggie”)
Founding President, Rochester Lifestyle Medicine Institute